Keeping you safe
This information is under constant review and will be updated in line with government guidelines as they are announced.
With government COVID regulations now being lifted, your health and safety is still our biggest concern and we are committed to ensuring the Executive Hire Show can run in the safest way possible.
Working closely with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) and the best practice industry guide ‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’, the UK government and venue we will be implementing the following safety measures to ensure you can attend our event safely and with confidence.
- Allocated time slots for unloading and loading during build up and breakdown
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- It will be mandatory for each stand to have prominent hand sanitisers and/or wipes displayed on their stand for visitors and staff to use
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings
As we progress through the year, we will continue to assess the measures required in line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved.
Please check this page regularly, as all future updates including terms and conditions of entry into the exhibition will be displayed here.
Hemming Group Ltd of London, England would like it to be known that following a recent spate of claims from organisations to be working with us on data related activities for our various events that we do not work with any organisation to market our data to third parties.
Hemming Group take very seriously our obligation to protect the personal information that we hold for companies and individuals. As such we have never sought to engage third parties to sell such data on our behalf.
Fairguide / Expo Guide
Similar to the recent activity we have been alerted to regarding data we would like to make it clear that Hemming Group do not have any relationship with Fairguide or Expo Guide who may contact you regarding listings on their products.
We are aware of companies offering housing/hotel services that are contacting exhibitors, attempting to sell ‘discounted’ hotel rooms on behalf of the event organisers. If you receive a call of this nature we advise that you treat it as suspicious, hang up, and contact the organisers directly. Always contact any hotel you wish to book with directly to avoid being scammed. The official hotel agent will be clearly listed on the event website.