If you are a manufacturer, supplier, dealer or importer of tools, equipment and plant looking to target the hire industry, there is no better opportunity than the Executive Hire Show to promote your products and services.
To be held 7-8 February 2018 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, the show provides the ultimate destination where Passionate Hirers Meet Innovative Suppliers.
Launched in 2007, the Executive Hire Show is brought to you by the respective title, Executive Hire News (EHN), which this year celebrates 46 years at the heart of the hire business.
EHN has a circulation of over 5,200 hire executive readers and enjoys an unrivalled reputation throughout the industry.
As an exhibitor at the Executive Hire Show 2018, in addition to your chosen Shell Scheme or Space only and a guaranteed audience of both the largest national hirers and well over four fifths of the UK independents, you will benefit from:
- National Visitor Campaign – visiting 715 hire depots and travelling over 26,000 miles with personal invites to the show
- Exhibitor ‘kick off’ meeting in October at the Ricoh
- Invitation to enter the Innovation Trail
- Complimentary networking party (included the Passionate Hirer Awards ceremony) from 7-11pm on 7 February to celebrate the hire industry – a big cheers from the Executive Hire team!
- Complimentary coach transfers to and from local hotels to the networking party plus preferential hotel rates
- Opportunity to highlight your latest developments in the NEW INNOVATION TRAIL LIVE with live demonstrations and complimentary video interview
- Free access to dedicated hire industry PR pre-, during and post-event • Free 100-word web listing and show guide entry
- Promotional show banners and flashes for use on your own literature, advertisements, email signatures, etc...
- A chance to be included in the Executive Hire News Show Preview and Review
For stand pricing please contact Lee Westney on 0207 973 4632 or email@example.com.
"We enjoyed a very busy, very fruitful show..."
Victoria Brant, BPH
"Really good conversations... positive leads"
Jo Barton-Taylor, Stihl GB
"[Attracted] one of the national hirers that we previously haven't dealt with before..."
Glenn Chapman, Trelawny Spt Ltd
"Met with one of the key decision makes as well as... the busy individual hire companies"
Dan Devenish, Ground-Guards